After gaining experience in European lobbying, Christine Jaïs has specialised in business law litigation for the past several years, particularly focusing on the wine industry, where she handles wine-producers’ “classical” litigation (handling damages, suppliers’ liability, competitors, etc.) and litigation linked to holding, selling and acquiring vineyards (inheritance, all types of litigation stemming from farm leases, etc.).
Her many years of experience in wine brands helped her for develop skills in intellectual property, particularly regarding trademark and patent litigation.
She accompanies and trains businesses in intellectual property tools to help them improve their performance in this area.
- Graduate of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Bordeaux (1985)
- DEA in Private Law (Bordeaux II)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Business Administration (Bordeaux II)
- Graduate of the College of Europe in Bruges (Belgium)
- Member of the Bar of Bordeaux (1991)
- Specialised in Intellectual Property Law (2009)
Languages: French, English
Areas of expertise
- Business law
- Intellectual property
- Rural and wine law