Tristan LE SCOUËZECPartner - Tax law specialist
Tristan Le Scouezec practices in all areas of tax law. His experience of both international groups and SMEs at the Bordeaux offices of Deloitte & Touch allows him to handle complex tax optimisations, including transfer pricing policies, and reorganising family businesses with many assets.
He is well versed in dealing with tax administration and assists companies and individuals in any tax audits and litigation. After his time at Deloitte, he started his own business in 2001 developing specialist software in tax and employment law. In 2005, he returned to practice law and helped found the firm Nove 7.
In 2007, he founded his own firm specialising in tax litigation and in 2011 helped found the firm Lezenn with Ronan Le Moigne.
He has lectured in the Business and Tax Law - DJCE Masters programme at the University of Bordeaux since its creation in 2009 and at INSEEC Bordeaux since 2013. He is a member of the IACF - Institute of Fiscal Advice Attorneys.
Tristan Le Scouezec is also a private plane pilot, musician, and member of the Wine & Business Club.
- Graduate of the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce of Bordeaux (1994)
- Diploma of Higher Studies in Accounting and Finance - DESCF (1996)
- DESS Business and Tax Law / DJCE Montpellier, Head of class (1997)
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession) (1999)
- Member of the Bar of Bordeaux (2000)
- Specialist in Tax Law (2007)
Languages: French, English
Areas of expertise
- Corporate taxation
- Individual taxation
- Local taxation
- International taxation
- Tax litigation