From cockpit design to sub-assembly for major aircraft manufacturers via training to maintenance, our clients work at all stages of aircraft production. Lexymore assists them in securing and optimising their operations, helping them in negotiations and saving them time and money.
Overseen by a partner attorney well-versed in aeronautics (and a private pilot), our dedicated service provides interdisciplinary legal and fiscal knowledge to the sector.
Among the subjects that we address :
- Legal and fiscal structuring of Public/Private Partnerships
- Consortium contracts
- Negotiating subcontracting and technology transfer contracts
- Negotiating temporary occupancy authorisations (AOT) for public property
- Managing international innovation tax issues
- Optimising research tax credits
- Employment and competitiveness tax credits (CICE)
- VAT on fuels
- Optimising taxes on hangars and warehouses
- Legal and fiscal assistance in international development
- Disputes in contracts specific to the aeronautic industry
Partner in charge : Tristan LE SCOUEZEC
Business attorneys, partners of business leaders and their companies