Ronan LE MOIGNEPartner
Ronan Le Moigne has practised law for several years in the main areas of business law. He regularly advises the firm’s clients, either temporarily during restructuring or mergers and acquisitions of French or foreign companies, or permanently advising them in regular reviews of their legal and contractual activities, especially for sales contracts and financial or industrial partnership agreements.
He previously practised law in Paris and then in Bordeaux as part of French subsidiaries of important international networks (PriceWaterhouseCoopers Juridique & Fiscal Paris, Salès Vincent & Associés, Denton Wild Sape - Paris, Landwell).
Ronan Le Moigne is a member of the APM (Association for Progress in Management) and Digital Aquitaine. He is also a reserve of the Navy officer.
- Graduate of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Bordeaux (1990)
- DESS Commercial and Tax Law (Toulouse I)
- DJCE - Business Legal Adviser Diploma (Toulouse I -1993)
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession), Head of the class (1994)
- Member of the Bar of Paris (1995) then of the Bar of Bordeaux (2002)
Languages: French, English
Areas of expertise
- Business law
- Mergers, acquisitions and financing operations
- Partnerships between French and foreign companies
- Implementing business contracts / financial or industrial partnership agreements
- New technology, IT and internet law