Julie Hawecker joined the firm in 2016 after practicing law at the TAJ law firm at the mergers & acquisitions department.
She is involved in issues in commercial law, mergers & acquisitions and in corporate law such as business creation and restructuring.
- Master’s degree in Business Law (Toulouse I – 2006)
- DJCE – Business Legal Adviser Diploma (Toulouse I – 2007)
- Certificate specialized studies: Intellectual property and new technologies (Montpellier 1) (2007)
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession) (2010)
- Member of the Bar of Bordeaux (2012)
Languages: French, English