Charlotte BESNARD joined Lexymore in 2015 after completing a six-month internship at Crédit Agricole Private Banking and her final internship in the tax department of the firm Lezenn.
She is involved in all areas of tax law : corporate and individual taxation both local and international and tax litigation.
- Master’s degree in Business and Tax Law (University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) (2011)
- Master’s degree in International Business and Tax Law (University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) (2012)
- MOOC European Business law (HEC Paris) (2014)
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession) (2015)
- Member of the Bar of Bordeaux (2016)
Languages: French, English, Russian